Aquatic Facilities for the Entire Family
Enjoy your day at BAC. We are pleased to provide state-of-the-art aquatic facilities for children and adults.
Children six and under must be within arm's reach of the paid adult who is also in the pool at all times.
New prices, effective March 1st, 2021.
Prices will be adjusted for both In-district and Out of district. In-district includes residents in our voting district Corvallis and Hamilton. Prices have remained the same since 2008. Thank You for supporting your local pool!
OPEN SWIM ages 0-3: free
OPEN SWIM ages 4-6: in-district $3/ out of district $3.50
OPEN SWIM ages 7-17: in-district $5.50/ out of district $6
ADULT SWIM: in district $6.50/ out of district $7
WATER AEROBICS $7 in-district/ out of district $8
CHILD PUNCH CARD AGES 4-6: $30 in district/ out of district $35
CHILD PUNCH CARD AGES 7-17: $50 in district/ out of district $55
ADULT PUNCH CARD (INCLUDES WATER AEROBICS): $60 in district/out of district $65
MONTHLY PASS: $45 in-district/ out of district $50
SEASON PASS (4 MONTHS): $130 in-district/ out of district $140
second family season pass holder from same household- $79 for in-district/ out of district $89
LAP SWIM PASS: $100 in district/ out of district $110
KID'S SUMMER PASS: $100 in district/ out of district $110
SUMMER FAMILY PASS (2 ADULTS AND 2 CHILDREN OR 1 ADULT AND 3 CHILDREN): $220
1. No diving.
2. No running, pushing, or horseplay.
3. Please shower before entering the pool.
4. No gum or food in the pool or on the pool deck. Food may be enjoyed outside.
5. Swim only when a lifeguard is on duty.
6. Spitting or spouting of water is prohibited.
7. Hair past shoulders must be tied up.
8. No glass containers in bathrooms, commons, or on pool decks.
9. Swimsuits required. No street clothes allowed.
10. Children 6 and under or non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult. (Adult must be within arm's reach of the child at all times.)
11. No jumping over the bench (warm pool only).
12. Obey the Lifeguard at all times.
Children under 10 entering the pool must be accompanied and cared for, at poolside, by a responsible person 16 years of age or older.
Covid-19 Special operations
Please do not use pool if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness.
Please maintain a least 6 ft between you and other people.
Please wear a mask if you are not vaccinated to protect our staff, patrons, and yourself.
We are trying our best to keep you healthy while working within the facility's limitations.
Non-swimmers entering the pool will be charged a $3 fee.
Rent the pool for a birthday party, baptism, school event, or family gathering. Pool rentals are available Saturday mornings from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please Reserve your time two weeks before the event.
$60.00 per hour plus a $25 refundable cleaning deposit
$120.00 per hour plus a $25 refundable cleaning deposit (summer season only)
$25.00 plus a $25.00 refundable cleaning deposit
Open Swim Party: For a Party of 6 to 10 kids
$3.50 per child, $4.50 per Adult, $25.00 nonrefundable fee for the commons area.