Indoor Open Swim
Fridays and Saturdays
Aquatic Exercise for Your Good Health
Any day is a good day to go swimming! Join family and friends at BAC for good times and some terrific aquatic exercise.
Indoor Open Swim Fridays and Saturdays 1pm to 6pm
Management has the right to close the pool for the following reasons:
- Thunder or Lightening
- Fecal Matter or Vomit in the Pool
- Unbalanced Pool
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Staff Development/Training
Tips for Safe Swimming
- Help us keep the pool safe and healthy for everyone!
- Children under three under must wear a swim diaper.
- Parents are ultimately responsible for the safety and wellbeing of their children.
- Please take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Do not use the pool if you show any signs of illness or have had diarrhea in the last two weeks.
- Lifeguards are the final authority on rules and regulations in the pool area.
This is a great time for adults to come and enjoy the warm water and perfect their workouts. Use water resistance and movement to enhance your body's range of motion and raise your heart rate to improve cardiac fitness.
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 9am-12pm