Indoor Open Swim
Aquatic Exercise for Your Good Health
Any day is a good day to go swimming! Join family and friends at BAC for good times and some terrific aquatic exercise.
Children, six or younger, must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times.
Indoor Pool Open Swim Hours:
Open Swim hours for the Indoor Pool are not available at this time
Management has the right to close the pool for the following reasons:
- Thunder or Lightening
- Fecal Matter or Vomit in the Pool
- Unbalanced Pool
- Mechanical Malfunction
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Staff Development/Training
Tips for Safe Swimming
- Help us keep the pool safe and healthy for everyone!
- Children under three under must wear a swim diaper.
- Parents are ultimately responsible for the safety and wellbeing of their children.
- Please take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Do not use the pool if you show any signs of illness or have had diarrhea in the last two weeks.
- Lifeguards are the final authority on rules and regulations in the pool area.
Please Note: Maintaining a clean and healthy swim environment is important to us. You can help by having your family follow the tips listed above. The BAC pool will close immediately for 30 minutes to 24 hours if an illness or bathroom incident occurs in the swim area. Health and safety protocols are conducted before reopening the pool.
This is a great time for adults to come and enjoy the warm water and perfect their workouts. Use water resistance and movement to enhance your body's range of motion and raise your heart rate to improve cardiac fitness. Monday, Wednesday & Friday 10am-12pm